Monday 4 May 2015

May










At last...
spring is here, weatherwise, too !
May is my favourite month
- with flowers blooming and birds singing...
I love it!

These flowers are at my dad's,
where I spent the long weekend,
planting tomatoes, peppers and other nutritious veggies
and enjoying the colours around the garden. 
Lots of green, pinks and reds and white as well. 

A little fragrant bunch came home with me
and greeted me happily a few minutes ago when I came home from work.

Enjoy May!

Yiota


3 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

It's worth the wait isn't it? I too love May.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello Yiota,
I always enjoy your beautiful photos :) They make me want to see all the lovely landscape.
We are finally having wonderful Spring weather here, too. May certainly is a good month!

Relyn Lawson said...

It's so very good to visit with you again. And to gorge myself on all your beautiful flowers. You are a bright spot in my corner of the blog world and I just wanted to thank you.