Tuesday 15 February 2011

uneasy

~ hubby's been suffering from severe migraines lately; his brother took him to hospital a few hours ago, where they checked a couple of things - he's going back on saturday for another blood test and i don't know what else; i wish there was something i could do; i feel terrible for being so far away! he started homeopathy treatment which was the only thing that helped him in the past but somehow we both feel it's worse this time.

~ meanwhile, my son (who has just fallen asleep) has been complaining of mild headaches and he's a bit too warm; i hope and pray it's just a cold and not the flu again!

~ and because i really need to find a silver lining right now, i have to admit that my knee, which hurt quite badly for a week - especially when i went up and down stairs - has been much much better today.

~~~~~

now i'll go finish this amazing book! loving it! please read it if you haven't done so already; you won't regret it.

~~~~~

could you please send some positive energy over here?

thank you!

take care!

xxx

16 comments:

jabblog said...

I'm sorry to read of your troubles, Yiota. It always feels much worse when you're far away but I'm sure all will be well.
Keep smiling:-)
Janice x

Marigold Jam said...

So sorry to hear that you are so worried and alone far from your husband. I hope things turn out fine as they so often do and in the meantime I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Life has its ups and downs and I'm sure an up is due soon!

JAne

Unknown said...

It saddens me to read of your worries Yiota. I'll try and send you as much positive energy as I can and I hope you husband gets the help he needs.
Jill x

MYstory of HIStory said...

So sorry, Yiota. I hope both your husband & son are much better very soon. I stopped the book video once I'd heard enough to know that I really want to read the book! I try only know just enough to capture my interest - but not too much - before reading a book for the first time. This one sounds really good. Thanks for sharing. Hugs & prayers.

Manya said...

Ola kala! You'll see.
The book is amazing. I read it last summer. Enjoy it.

Dawn said...

Sending waves and waves of positive energy your way, along with hopes of healing and health!

xoxo Dawn

Claudia Medeiros said...

Sending positive energy to your family, dear Yiota ;)

xxx

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I hope your husband and son are both feeling better VERY soon! (And also that your knee feels better, too!)

Best wishes :)

Unknown said...

What a worry for your family Yiota. Many of my relatives have suffered badly from migraines but have gradually worked out management that helps. I hope this happens quickly for your husband (or they just go away!). Best wishes for good health!

Mug said...

Positive thoughts and prayers being sent your way, Yiota...
The book sounds wonderful! Thank you for the suggestion:)
-Love, Mug

Happy@Home said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's migraines and do hope he is able to find a solution to his pain. I also hope your little one is feeling better soon. Nothing worse than watching loved ones suffer.
I have read and enjoyed the book.

Relyn Lawson said...

I am so glad your knee is feeling better. I'll be praying about the rest.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Sending positive energy and happy healing thoughts, Yiota.

I loved The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Might be time to read it again...

xo

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Yes, thinking of the three of you. Praying for answers that have... answers. And for an unmistakable silver lining to break through.

Wendy said...

I've suffered from migraine all my life and they've been much worse in the past 15 years. I just wanted to mention that, for me, high blood pressure has been a trigger that none of the doctors even considered (they even delayed putting me on tablets for it because of my migraines!).
I agree with previous message that management is a big help.
I hope he finds something that helps somehow - they aren't easy to live with.
My very best wishes to you both xx

Relyn Lawson said...

I was just stopping by to check on your husband and son and their health. And you, of course. Be well, my friend.