Saturday 12 June 2010

arts united






~ nature's art
~a famous painter's art (Monet)
~ my 'art'
~~~~~
I took these pictures this morning.
We're having a slow Saturday after a wonderful Friday evening -
it was the end-of-the-school-year event yesterday at my school;
lots of fun.
One of my classes performed a little play in English;
I'm very proud of them - they did great!
Another class gave me a little plant (see pictures above).
We (teachers and our families) went to a taverna afterwards.
I really can't remember the last time I had so much fun!
~~~~~
Now I need to see if my pastitsio is ready to get out of the oven (yum, yum!)
~~~~~
Have a beautiful weekend!
xxx


8 comments:

MYstory of HIStory said...

Happy Summer! I hope you enjoy every minute :)

Lynne said...

Hello Yiota, sounds as though you had a lovely time. Hope you have an enjoyable summer.

Unknown said...

O that big, blousey, summery flower!
Happy Weekend wishes from me!

Iphigenia said...

Mmmmm...pastitsio....we had it a few days ago, my son loves it.

Anonymous said...

oh you've changed things round here :) enjoy your summer!

Cassie said...

Happy end of term Yiota and happy Summer too!

I have a little surprise for you on my blog! Hope you have a good week xx

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Glad to hear that you have had a fun year end time on Friday. I hope you have a wonderful Summer break!
Lucy xxxx

suzanna said...

I love the theme of these photos! So creative. Happy Summer!