Wednesday 27 July 2011

today

 I don't normally do something in order to blog about it (!)
but today I need the motivation.
With the housework done on Monday, and most of the ironing done yesterday
I have no excuse.
I need to start doing it.
Today.
I've procrastinated long enough.
And I need you to keep me on track.
I need you to ask me every now and then: 'how are you progressing, Yiota?'
Because I have so many projects on my mind, they're driving me crazy!!!

.
.
.
.
.


And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go dust my sewing machine
and bring the ironing board out (you do iron the fabric before you start sewing the pieces together, right?)

Have a good day!
xxx

9 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Good luck and hope it all goes well for you! Do show us how it's progressing won't you? It will be so pretty.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

It will be lovely when it is finished, so get that ironing board dusted!

Lynne said...

Yes a good idea to iron the fabrics before and during. I think the fabrics and layout should be a good motivation. Very delicate and pretty.

jabblog said...

That's going to look so pretty, Yiota:-)

Lisa said...

Oh, boy, a patchwork quilt! I'm wanting to make one, at some point.

What size are your squares, if I may ask?

Feline said...

A patchwork quilt and it involves ironing ... it's tiring just looking at those pieces and imagining. But I absolutely love quilts .... after they are completed.

Birdie said...

Yiota, the fabric looks so pretty and you made me lol with your post today :-) ... yes, in deed, I have few projects I need to blog about so that I can finally start them ;-) joy and love!

Yiota said...

Lisa: the squares are 13*13cm

Tracy said...

These fabrics are sooo lovely.... this is going to be very beautiful / special Yiota :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))