Monday 1 November 2010

November

this is what the first day of november looked like at 7 this morning;
it got bright and sunny by 10 but, nontheless, it started off as a proper autumn day and month.
november will take me home twice for the two rounds of regional elections - this weekend and the next one; mind you, we're talking about four-day weekends as the schools are voting centres. :)
~~~~~

on a different note, i've been reading and enjoying lots of interviews in blogland; interviews of bloggers who are usually creative in one way or another.
this gave me an idea: why not interview each other? we don't need to be particularly creative or anything; we can do the interview around the contents of the blog- for instance, if a blogger writes mostly about her family, it could be about that. i would definitely like to get to know you better and i wouldn't mind being interviewed.

tell me if you're interested by leaving a comment here and please offer some ideas as well if you have any; could we include a card in the mail, too; something like a low budget swap? would you like to be an interviewee, an interviewer, or preferably both?

oh, do tell!

~~~~~~

have a gorgeous november!!!

take care!

xxx

ps. i've got some mail goodies to show you; i'm expecting a couple more parcels and then you'll see what nice people there are around the globe!


9 comments:

Claudia Medeiros said...

Have a great November, dear Yiota! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Having a woman as a president bring some comfort and hope to our hearts.

I love the idea about the interviews :) We live and share the same planet. That's really a fantastic idea! Crossing cultures and thoughts will be really exciting and will enrich us as human beings. I'm in !

Have a so blessed week,

xxx

mrsnesbitt said...

Ooooooooooh sounds fun! Yes I'm in!

Marigold Jam said...

Good idea - you said you'd like to meet up and chat so this would be a way to do that - count me in as an interviewer and and interviewee! I like the idea of a card in the post too - Let's go for it.

Glad your day brightened up as it looks more like winter in your photo!!

Jane

Cassie said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog today Yiota - looking forward to being back and apologies for my disappearance online.

I hope November is fantastic and filled with some fun too.
xx

Happy@Home said...

Your pretty roses look like just the thing to brighten up your early November day.
I like the idea you have for interviewing each other. A lot could be learned about life in different places. I'm leaving in a few days for a 2 week vacation. If you're still doing it then, I would probably be interested in participating.

jabblog said...

Yiota, that sounds like a good idea and I like the idea of a card in the mail :-) I think I'm better at asking questions than answering them, if that helps?

Operaton You said...

Hi Yiota,

Love the photos. They are complete opposite but yet the communicate. They are nature at its finest.

Wonderful idea. I have to admit, if you put a timeframe on when we would have to have the interview done, then I'm afraid I will probably miss the deadline date. Finals for school are in the works. Either way, I'm all for interviewing, being interviewed and both.


So glad to know you Ms. Yiota. Thank you for sending me your idea of Autumn. Peace and Bleslsings!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I'd like to be both- an interviewer and an interviewee! And I would love to send you a card (perhaps for Christmas? it's fast approaching!) in the mail. Nothing makes me happier than a mailbox full of letters!

Our November started much like yours, dark and grey and foggy and then the sun came out!

katrina lauren said...

yiota!
i think this idea is splendid! count me in...as both an interviewer and interviewee....though i'm afraid i'm not interesting enough to be interviewed! i do adore getting letters & cards in the mail....a wonderful exchange!
xo.
k