Last month, Cassie tagged me with a couple of awards.
If you've read this, you know I'm not a huge fan of awards, although I don't mind them either.
Part of the award-posts is usually answering a few questions about yourself; and that's the fun part.
So, today I've decided to mingle things a bit - why can't I ever stick to the rules?- and think of some answers from each post.
Care to find out more about me?
1. What books are you currently reading?
Marcia Willett - Second Time Around; good for lazy afternoons
2. What is your all time favourite film and why?
You've Got Mail : a sweet children's bookstore, a shabby chic apartment, lovely music, romance, beautiful photography, Tom Hanks.
3. What is the one place that you really want to visit that you haven't been to before?
Scotland, Scotland, Scotland,....
-any invitations from my friends out there? ;)
4. What is something fun and inspiring you have seen online lately and would like to share with us all?
See my 'love these' list on my sidebar.
5. What do you do when you're bored?
I read, blog, watch TV, crochet...
6. Are you an autumn or spring?
Mostly spring, but autumn is a close second; I get tired with summer(because of the heat) and I don't mind winter. (if there are teachers reading, they probably think the last part is irrelevant and unnecessary!!!)
7. Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Definitely Jane Austen.
8. What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
Carpe Diem (Seize the Day) from the film Dead Poets' Society.
That's it with me. How about answering a couple of the questions in the comments section? Just write the number and your answer...
or just wave 'hello'.
the photos show some of 'my today' moments;
little one doing crafts while I sip coffee and read, watering the plants, a bit of baking... slow...